Gopher Football Parking
Gopherfootballtickets.com sells parking passes that will make game day so much easier.
With more than 50,000 people at every Gopher football home game this season, the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus will be filled with excitement. Home games could present some challenges, specifically access to parking near campus, but with planning and patience, Gopher fans can aim for the best campus travel experience possible.
Here are a few key things to keep in mind as you come to campus to cheer on the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers!
PARKING TIPS FOR PARKING PASS HOLDERS
- Arive Early and Stay Late!
- Parking will be open 6 hours before kick-off, but not before 7am.
- Please park in your DESIGNATED facility. Your pass allows you a space in THAT location - nowhere else.
- A DRIVING ROUTE is printed on your pass, follow it.
- Never leave home without your parking pass. Just like you need your game ticket to get into the stadium, you MUST have your parking pass to park.
- DO NOT separate the two parts of your parking pass. You should see the name of the opponent in two places on your parking pass - the top part of the ticket and below the perforation. Keep both parts together and the parking attendant will return the larger portion to you as you enter.
- Be aware that leaving the game may be different than how you came. Officers will be directing traffic so that you can get home as quickly as possible.
To view best travel routes by parking lot, visit: http://www1.umn.edu/pts/maps/stadiumpkg/stadiumpkg.html
PARKING TIPS FOR NON-PARKING PASS HOLDERS
General public parking in an attended facility will be available only on West Bank and in St. Paul.
Available locations for non-pass parking:
West Bank: 19th Avenue Ramp and 21st Avenue Ramp
St. Paul: Gortner Avenue Ramp, Lot 101 and Lot S108
Tips for non-pass parkers:
- Find specific directions to campus and plan your commute before you leave home.
- Arrive EARLY! Parking facilities will be open 6 hours before the start of game, but not before 7 am.
- DO NOT drive to East Bank - park in West Bank (limited ramp space only) or St. Paul facilities. Gopher football shuttles will provide connections to the stadium from West Bank and St. Paul parking. Football shuttles are ADA accessible.
Motorcyclists may pay the public event rate on game days at an attended facility in St. Paul or on West Bank.
RV parking is available on game day only in Lot S108 (state fairgrounds) in the St. Paul campus. Overnight parking not allowed.
Please park in designated lots provided for game day parking. Illegal parking will be strictly enforced, on and off campus, and will be subject to tagging and towing at owner's expense.
We hope you have a great Gopher game day experience!